To sign up for classes, please see the “Getting Started” section below.
SCHEDULE, LOCATIONS, & DIRECTIONS:
Beginner Technique classes are ongoing unless noted in the cancellations below.
Students may start taking class any time. (Click the studio name for directions and info.)
- WEDNESDAYS in Brentwood:
at The Dancer’s Edge (click here for directions)
USE THESE DIRECTIONS. DO NOT use GPS or ONLINE MAPS. They will NOT get you all the way to the studio!
(No cancellations currently scheduled)
Each canceled classes adds a week to class package expiration dates.
DESCRIPTION: This class is the first stepping-stone to learning Belly Dance. Beginner Technique classes cover introductory technique/movement, stretches, basic combinations, some veil work, history, and performance technique giving you a full-body workout. Perfect for just starting out or continuing to hone your craft.
For general questions about classes (including what to wear) and Belly Dance please see the following pages:
- DROP-IN: $15 ($10 for first time students and students currently enrolled in beginner or intermediate troupes.) Great for just giving it a try or keeping up with your technique.
- 5-CLASS PACKAGE: $60 (1st time students=$50) use within 7 weeks.
- 10-CLASS PACKAGE: $100 (1st time students= $90) use within 14 weeks.
- 15-CLASS PACKAGE: Best Value – Great For Busy Schedules! $135 (1st time students=$125) use within 6 months.
Sorry!!! No group class make-up for expired technique packages.
If you think you will not be able to use your package within the time alloted, please contact Linda for different arrangements: Contact Linda
- Students may start at any time.
- Please fill out a Registration form (click here)
- All classes are ongoing unless specified on this website or Linda’s mailing list.
- Click here to add your email to the list and be sure to reply to the confirmation email.
- For questions about classes (including what to wear) see the Frequently Asked Questions page (click here)
- For information about the art of Belly Dance, please see Middle Eastern Dance (click here).